Sunninghill Artisan Craft Fair – June 17th 2023.
I am excited to be invited to the Artisan Craft Fair – 17th June 2023 in Sunninghill (Berkshire) – this is the second event in a series of four events that are taking place in 2023 at this location
This is a new event to me – for two reasons……..
A new location to show my work – although some of you will come across me at some of the bigger shows I take part in……..
Only one day to admire and make your decision with the pieces on display…….?
Yes I do sell online and you could purchase at another event – however most pieces are one – off……. The piece of timber definitely is unique!
– so better to purchase the piece that takes your liking.
With some of the events I attend – showing amongst well over one hundred fellow exhibitors and seeing over twenty five thousand visitors.
I will be within a group of less than 20 other exhibitors – who also entirely make their living from their chosen artisan craft.
This will be very much a more relaxed atmosphere – whether you wish to ask questions, make an inquiry, commission a special piece, ask about my bespoke wood turning courses or maybe just take in the variety of work on display……
- A lovely small and inclusive event with time to think about your purchases!
- You will be encouraging small independent makers / businesses
- Cordes Hall, Sunninghill High Street, SL5 9NE
- Saturday 17th June 2023 @ 10am – 4.30pm
- Take in and admire and possibly take home to treasure an item
The Flyer and some more information for your day out……
take a peek to see the other days it will be taking place
Join up with this special group and its latest activities – Sunningdale Trading Company