Hever Castle – May 2023 with Craft in Focus
This year at Hever Castle – May 2023 with Craft in Focus there will be an added attraction to the event….. (“A throw down at The Castle! – more details later on – keep reading…….)
A stunning location – to discover some of my traditionally made pieces, alongside a few modern pieces.
You will find me in Marquee B Stand 12
More about the event
This event will feature exhibitors showcasing their work in open-sided marquees within the award-winning Hever Castle Gardens.
Set in 125 acres of glorious grounds with the backdrop of the historic castle – the childhood home of Anne Boleyn.
Exhibitors have been selected from the UK’s finest designer makers and contemporary artists, and the event will incorporate demonstrating artists, a food village and live music!
Children can enjoy the fabulous adventure playground, while visitors of all ages can enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze.
Purchase from a stunning treasure trove of original and affordable designs created by some of the finest craftsmen and artists in the UK. Textiles, paintings, furniture, metal, leather, ceramics, jewellery, glass, fashion and more…
The special attraction – “A throw down at The Castle!
Click here for directions on how to get to Hever Castle.
Just a little reminder!
- Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 7NG
- 18-21 May 2023
- 9.30am to 5.30pm Daily
- Craft Fair entry included in normal Garden admission charges
- Tickets available from 1st March online see Booking Guidance
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Accessibility: All our marquees are floored and carpeted, with ramps. Here’s Hever Castle’s accessibility statement
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or has symptoms of Covid-19
- Preferably no dogs in the marquees as waggy tails can do a lot of damage!
- You will find me in Marquee B on Stand 12